- News & Events
- Support CE
Empowering people with disabilities to live, learn, work, and thrive independently since 1975.
The mission of Community Enterprises, Inc. is to support self-determination for individuals with disabilities and/or other challenges to actively live, learn, work and thrive in the community.
Further, we believe:
* All of our services will be offered in the least restrictive setting and manner possible, encouraging natural community connections.
* Our advocacy will help the individuals we serve to better exercise their rights to live and work in the community.
* All of our organization's services will be financially viable and cost effective.
* All of our service locations will embrace a "Best Practices" approach and work together to replicate the many successful and insightful service practices we use.
* Innovation will be the cornerstone of our service delivery system, and each staff person will be challenged to continuously find better ways to support the individuals we serve.
* Our organization will continue in its efforts to advance the field of rehabilitation.
* Our organization will foster the inclusion of diverse ideas, beliefs and practices in the development, adaptation and provision of culturally appropriate services.
* Our organization will continue to promote the inclusion of individuals with disabilities and/or challenges through active recruitment for Board Membership, and agency employment opportunities.
* Individuals with disabilities are an essential resource for our country's future. The numerous talents, insights, perspectives, and contributions that each individual with a disability has to offer need a voice. They also need an organization that listens to that voice and acts on what is heard.
Approved by the CE Board of Directors on September 14, 2015